Thursday, September 24th
Featuring HubSpot Academy's Sarah Bedrick!
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the Q3 Brooklyn HUG meetup, featuring Sarah Bedrick! It was great chatting with everyone and learning about their business and marketing challenges. Sarah was fantastic, and we love that she brought a HubSpot-branded selfie stick!
Just to quickly follow up with a few links we spoke about:
- The full presentation can be found here on Slideshare
- Get Inbound certified at HubSpot Academy!
- Everything that's new at HubSpot
- If you attended INBOUND'15, upload your notes to Inbound.org and they'll send you a free t-shirt! (it arrives quickly and it's super soft...note to the ladies: they're men's sizes and run big)
- The NYC HubSpot User Group's website
- Tell us why you love attending HUGs -- we'll feature you in a blog post (like we did with Nathan) and promote your business on Twitter and LinkedIn!
Last, but not least: register for our December 2nd meet-up! We're currently planning to meet at A.R.T. New York, near the Barclay Center, but that could change. If you register now, we'll be sure to keep you in the loop.
About our Special Guest
Sarah Bedrick is the program leader of HubSpot's certifications program. She works with marketers across the globe to understand marketing industry needs and trends, and then creates or updates certifications to further educate the market.
As one of the founding members of HubSpot's customer education team, HubSpot Academy, she's helped to design, create and implement much of the educational content that HubSpot customers use to transform the way their company does business.
In Sarah's spare time, she listens to podcasts, blogs on her own personal websites (sarahbedrick.com and a craft beer blog for women), and completes 30-day challenges. You can reach out to her on Twitter or LinkedIn.
About the Venue
Court Tree Collective is a group of artists with a shared aim of bringing art and cultural events to the Carroll Gardens neighborhood of Brooklyn. Unique events include gallery programs and workshops, art classes and cooking demonstrations. Learn more at www.courttree.com.